Back to Work Britain – Graeme Cooke
In the latest edition of Progress magazine, Graeme Cooke, Head of Open Left, sets out the arguments and ideas which Labour should use to demonstrate its commitment to reforming welfare and improving work in Britain.
Our WorkOpen Verdict
Crisis of Social Democracy
Memorandum on the Mainstream
Politics of Perpetual Renewal
Society of Equals
We Mean Power
Open Left Events
Our Favourite Posts
- It’s the ‘squeeze’ not the ‘middle’ that matters
- BBC Politics Show
- Douglas Alexander speech - in full
- Understanding Labour's political decay
- Govt considers Open Left pension proposals
Open Left in the news
- Cleaning Deals: It is my pleasure to check out your blog post Q&A with Ed Miliband – June 29 2010. You have...
- Hannah: More evidence that Labour fails to unntesradd what minimum wage really means – it guarantees that if...
- Atikacuh: Chris and Dale, Thank you for sharing the phoots with us. They are so adorable we now need to play with...
- Flora: duncan, and others ietsrentedThe mechanisms for increased employment through higher minimum wages are simple...
- Louis: Love how the socks match the tie! It’s sad how economists have faleln to the level of...
Join the Mailing List
About DemosDemos is a London-based think tank. We generate ideas to improve politics and policy, and give people more power over their lives.
Labour Leader Election events
Open Left launch
Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, writes for Open Left about what being on the left means to her. Click here to see what she thinks.
- No public Twitter messages.
Contact Us[email protected]
For an archive of Open Left project press, see here.
Open Left Project